FLYING HORSE CAFÉ
The Hotel Magnolia
1401 A Commerce St
Dallas, TX 75201
VAN GROW: ART STUDIO FOR KIDS
3434 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX 76107
SHERON PATTERSON/ RELATIONSHIPS EXPERT
Tips for Dealing with a Broken Heart
1. Expect symptoms such as tightness in chest, nausea, loss or gain of weight, crying, depression, imaginary conversations with your ex.
2. Write your pain down. You have to do something with it, why not journal or write poems about your agony. Remember, do not mail these or push SEND.
3. Keep busy. Do not sit around with a pity party. Get out of the house and do something to begin your new life without him or her.
4. Do not get creepy. Do not stalk, call, beg or plead. Showing up where he or she is could get you a restraining order.
5. Healing takes time. You cannot get over a lost love fast. Plan for this to take a while-2-3 of intense pain. Anything that keeps you down and debilitated over a month may require medical help.