DIRK NOWITZKI’S 2014 HEROES CELEBRITY BASEBALL GAME
DIRK NOWITZKI’S 2014 HEROES CELEBRITY BASEBALL GAME PRESENTED BY BAYLOR MEDICAL CENTER IS THIS SATURDAY AT 6 P.M. AT THE DR PEPPER BALLPARK IN FRISCO.
GATES OPEN AT 4:30.
MONEY RAISED WILL BENEFIT THE DIRK NOWITZKI FOUNDATION AND THE HEROES FOUNDATION.
TIPS FOR NOT DATING YOUR LOOK/ JEANETTE CHIVVIS
We have all done it and wish we hadn't or worse, got caught in a wntw look on facebook or at the grocery store when we least expected it. Today, our style expert Jeanette Chivvis from chivvstyles.com is here to give us a checklist of what not to wear EVER again!
1.Stop pretending exercise gear is real clothing
2. Stop confusing leggings and jeans.
3. Retire anything that makes you feel way too young or too old.
4. Do pick a decade to inspire your style (BUT DON’T OVERDO IT)
5. Try subtle allure instead of straight-up sexy.
6. Keep the crocs and flip flops for the beach/pool/gardening only
7. Stacked kabbalah and friendship braclets date your look
8. Round toe pumps are not attractive and date your look
9. Burn the "hammer time" pants
10. Dress for your fashionality and shape instead of trying to hit every trend
13331 Preston Rd.,Valley View Center, Dallas, TX, 75240
Partake in fine art, live music, food, drink. Open artist studios, over 100 artists represented.
Every THIRD SATURDAY
6 - 10 PM
GALLERY AT MIDTOWN and Artists Studios
Valley View Center
13331 Preston Rd
TIPS FOR PACKING/ TINA CRAIG
RUE ANN ADAMSON/ MEXICAN-CARRIBBEAN TRAVEL EXPERT
ARCHPOINT DENTAL IMPLANT CENTER