Shrimp and Prosciutto Tartlets
1 tsp. olive oil
1 small shallot, chopped fine
2 garlic cloves, minced fine
1oz. white wine
2/3 cups heavy cream
4oz. cooked peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped fine
2 Tbsp. chopped prosciutto
¼ cup goat cheese
2 Tbsp. chopped herbs
Pinch grated nutmeg
Salt to taste
Chipotle Mango Sauce (available at Cowboys Stadium Pro Shop)
Tart Shell Dough
2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
6oz. butter cut in small cubes, cold
3 Tbsp. Ice Cold water
· Heat olive oil in skillet over med heat, add shallots lightly sauté until translucent
· Add garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute, add the wine and reduce until almost dry
· In a med size mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, cream; add the shrimp, prosciutto, goat cheese and herbs.
· Season to taste with nutmeg, salt and a dash of chipotle mango sauce
· Mix flour and salt together in a large bowl
· slowly add the butter cubes and mix by hand until you get a crumbly texture
· add water to form a firm dough
· allow dough to set in fridge for an hour
· On a lightly floured counter, roll the dough out to approx. ¼ “ Use a 2” cookie cutter or desired size cutter to cut the pastry circles. Cut 24
· Brush the inside of 24- 1 ½” tart shells with soft butter. Line the pastry circles in each tart.
· Spoon the shrimp mixture into the pastry shells.
· Bake the tartlets in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 24-28 minutes or until golden brown and set.
Red Pepper, Eggplant and Pancetta Dip
1 large eggplant
1 red bell peppers
3 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 garlic cloves
½ lemon, Lemon juice
2 tsp. chopped cilantro
¼ tsp smoked paprika
Salt, to taste
Chef Crafted Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce… (Found at Cowboys Stadium Pro Shop)
Crisp sliced Pancetta
Mascarpone cheese spread
Arrange thinly sliced pancetta or thin sliced bacon on sheet pan and bake in 350 oven until crisp
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the eggplants and bell peppers on sheet pan and place in oven for approx. 40 minutes or until eggplant is soft and the bell peppers well charred and soft.
· When peppers and eggplants are cooked, place in a plastic sandwich bag and let sit for 15 minutes.
· Cut eggplant down the middle lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, dice into large pieces.
· Remove skin, core and seeds from bell pepper, dice into large pieces.
· Heat olive oil in a skillet, dice roast bell pepper and eggplant flesh, and cook slowly over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
· Transfer the mixture into a food blender with lemon juice, cilantro, paprika and pulse until a speckled puree is formed.
· Season to taste with salt and Chef Crafted Scotch Bonnet Sauce.
· Spread mascarpone cheese onto toasted croutons, top with eggplant dip and garnish with crisp pancetta crisp.
Mini Texan-style Pizza
2Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 shallot, finely diced
1 garlic clove, finely minced
¼ cup diced chorizo
1 cup diced canned tomatoes, drained
2 cups chopped spinach
2- 6” Greek pita rounds
½ cup Bent Buckle BBQ Sauce (available at Cowboys Stadium Pro Shop)
¼ cup Feta cheese crumbles
· Heat olive oil in large skillet. Add the shallots and cook 2- 3minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chorizo, tomato and spinach and cook until spinach wilts. Season mixture with Salt and Pepper. Set aside
· Cut each Greek pita round in 8.
· Spread ½ tsp. of Bent Buckle BBQ Sauce on each pita wedges, top with the spinach/chorizo mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.
· Place mini pizzas on sheet pan and place in 300 degree pre-heated oven for 4-6 minutes.