FARMERS BRANCH — In a rather simple building in Farmers Branch, unseen to the average person, you can find the origin of 3 Nations Brewing.
Earlier this spring, the founder and owner of Grapevine Craft Brewery moved his operations out, and native North Texan Gavin Secchi moved in.
Secchi, who went to Germany for training in making beer, has an impressive resume that includes stints at Franconia Brewing Co. 3 Nations focuses on brewing English, Belgian and German beer, all with what he calls an "American twist."
He plans to put cans in the hands of North Texas beer drinkers in early July, but for now you can find 3 Nations on tap at the following locations:
- Trinity Hall in Mockingbird Station
- The Holy Grail Pub in Frisco
- Renfield's Corner in uptown
- Nickel and Rye in uptown
- FM Smokehouse in Las Colinas
- Ferrari's Italian Villa in Grapevine
- Taps and Caps in Lewisville
- Harvest House in Denton
- The Bottle Shop on Greenville Ave
- The Social House in Addison
Products from 3 Nations Brewing will also be available from 6 to 9 p.m. on July 2 at the Cold Beer Company, 3600 Main Street, in Dallas.