It’s halfway through October, which means there are plenty of opportunities all over Dallas and Fort Worth for families to take advantage of the holiday! From pumpkin patches to owl prowls, below are some family friendly options to celebrate Halloween.
Did we miss any? Let us know in the comments and we’ll add it to our list.
- YesterLand Farm, 15410 Interstate 20. Open each weekend until Nov. 10.
- Big Orange Pumpkin Farm, 5454 Country Road No. 126. Open daily through Nov. 3.
- Dallas Arboretum’s Pumpkin Village, 8525 Garland Road. Pumpkin Village open daily through Nov. 27.
- Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch at Double Oak Ranch, 5100 Cross Timbers Road. Open daily until Oct. 31 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hall’s Pumpkin Farm, 3420 Hall Johnson Road. Open daily through Oct. 31.
- Storybrook Ranch, 3701 S. Custer. Open daily through Nov. 3.
- Owl Prowl at Ray Roberts Lake State Park. Isla du Bois Unit, 100 PW 4137. One night only, Oct. 19, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Owens Spring Creek Farm, 1401 E. Lookout Drive. Open weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays noon to 6 p.m. until Oct. 31.
- Blase Family Farm, 1232 E. Fork Drive. Open daily until Oct. 30.