Amy Kushnir of My Texas Today prepared Spicy Grilled Shrimp on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, September 29.
- 3 lbs. jumbo shrimp - peeled, de-veined
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 1 Tbs. crushed red pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Peel and de-vein shrimp.
- Thread shrimp on to skewers and grill until done.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk all together over medium-low heat and let simmer.
- Add cooked shrimp to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and toss well.
- Serve with rice or pasta.