Our at-risk students face serious obstacles, such as:
• Low academic performance
• Family problems
• Only income provider for family
• Pregnancy or infant care
GIVING GIVES HOPE
• Help over 6,000 at-risk youth each year
• 78% go on to post-secondary education
• Our population continues to grow – there is a need!
DO WHAT YOU CAN
Donate your car, boat or cash today.
Your donation makes a difference
Your tax-deductible contribution to Texans Can Academies bridges the gap between basic educational needs and a quality education. It can cover such costs as:
• Much-needed transportation
• Basic Needs for students like clothing and housing.
• Field trips
• Science labs
• Career and college counseling
• Day care for students’ infants
• Expanded services to reach even more at-risk students
Did you know?
A high school drop out costs the state over $400,000, much more than the cost of an education. If a dropout gets involved with drugs or becomes a career criminal, the cost to society is as high as $1.7 million