This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, blogs, photo- and video-sharing pages, email services and social networking features, that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site and post content and materials for display on the Site. This Site also may include other features, such as personalized home pages and email services, that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site;
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, including content that contains advertising or links to third parties or their products or services;
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Gather for any unauthorized purpose, including marketing purposes, any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others' posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages (i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site and/or services; or
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our Site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
10 hour ago 11:10 p.m.
Trooper killed identified; shooting suspect captured
13 hour ago 7:35 p.m.
Black Friday Guide: Best deals and what not to buy
19 mins ago 8:27 a.m.
Fort Worth's 'Homeless Christmas Tree' takes root for second chapter
20 hour ago 1:09 p.m.
Now on Amazon.com: 44 amazing Black Friday deals
42 hour ago 3:05 p.m.
Eventsmaskah! Where to find the holiday fun
1 hour ago 7:19 a.m.
Die-hard Cowboys fan from Philly never misses a Thanksgiving game
1 hour ago 7:41 a.m.
Lunch stop leads Waxahachie cop to pay it forward
2 hour ago 6:41 a.m.
Report: Texas special education director fired
14 hour ago 6:47 p.m.
Cowboys get stuffed, sliced by Chargers in third straight loss
10 hour ago 10:58 p.m.
Daddy's heart: 14 years after father's death, family meets recipient
4 mins ago 8:42 a.m.
Cowboys fans tailgate for Thanksgiving -- with a pet turkey
10 hour ago 10:25 p.m.
Single-mom muralist honors police, firefighters
16 hour ago 4:39 p.m.
Woman accused of mailing explosives to Gov. Abbott, Pres. Obama
27 hour ago 6:02 a.m.
YouTube star Adalia Rose has strong message for cyberbullies
41 hour ago 3:22 p.m.
WSU coach Mike Leach offers hilarious advice to reporter getting married
46 hour ago 10:20 a.m.
Wis. hunter mistakenly shoots albino deer
38 hour ago 6:52 p.m.
YouTube update aims to crackdown on child exploitation videos
58 hour ago 10:17 p.m.
The truth behind donated breast milk
34 hour ago 11:12 p.m.
Texas could be missing out on sales tax revenue from Mexican shoppers
11 hour ago 9:57 p.m.
Missing Grand Prairie woman found unharmed following report of abduction